In this section, some excerpts from of recordings collected in the Audio archive.
During the participatory event, participants are invited to record by voice the encounter of one of their dreams: the only command proposed is to think in a dream that they do not understand and they want to receive back after a specific time.
Then, visitors are asked to give information about their birth dates, nationalities and email contacts to return the registrations. The project is planned to send back dream recordings to their legitimate donors in 2021-2022. The delivering period offers the donors their past expectations towards the future, fragmentations, generational gaps, and tensions dictated by the distance of time. In addition, there is the parallel effect left as a trace to the audience: during and after the participatory events, visi-tors keep the resonant memorandum to pay attention to the ‘oneiric’ activity. From 2011, the audio archive generated by this project reached more than 2000 recordings of testimonies in many different languages.
Dr 0009 / Sergio / recorded in Torino / 2011
- Dr 0044 / Carl / recorded in Torino / 2011
- Dr 0118 / Helene / recorded in Cairo / 2012
- Dr 0120 / Saied / recorded in Cairo / 2012
- Dr 0138 / Mina / recorded in Cairo / 2012
- Dr 0169 / Silvia / recorded in Cairo / 2012
- Dr 0231 / Stefan / recorded in Stockholm / 2012
- Dr 0238 / Yi-Ting / recorded in Stockholm / 2012
- Dr 0311 / Andrea / recorded in Bogotà / 2013
- Dr 0321 / Karen / recorded in Bogotà / 2013
- Dr 0370 / Gean / recorded in Bogotà / 2013
- Dr 0513 / Agnese / recorded in Riga / 2013
- Dr 0605 / Raivis / recorded in Riga / 2013
- Dr 0612 / Peter / recorded in Riga / 2013